Saturday, June 30, 2012

License Plate

  My 56 Buick is still titled in Wisconsin, so one of the things I have to do is title and plate in Florida.  There are some interesting options to consider in addition to just an antique plate...plate it with an original 1956 Florida plate or a vanity plate.  Utilizing the Year Of Manufacture (YOM) rule I can buy an un-restored original 1956 Florida license plate, send it in to the state to get it approved as original, and put in on the car.  For the vanity plate option here are some of the options that come to mind first: MY56CNG, CNG4ME and CNG2GO.  These plates are available as of right now...checked on the Florida DMV website.
  I am leaning towards the YOM option, unless I can come up with a really cool vanity plate (suggestions are appreciated).

No comments:

Post a Comment